Sunday 26 July 2009

Tomorrow

I feel like i have been neglecting music in favour of living in Nabokov's fictions. However i finally got round to hearing Bombay Bicycle Clubs debut album 'I Had The Blues But I Shook Them Lose' and it is really good. 'Dust On The Ground' is one of my favourite songs of 2009 so far. I have also rediscovered Leonard Cohen, a great writer more than a musician (a poet before he was a songwriter). Where is this modern age's answer to Cohen, Dylan or Young? probably being ignored infavour of bands like The Kooks and Razorlight.
Hopefully tomorrow will be good as Out Of Step really has a great atmosphere about it at the moment, everyone seems to feel very ardently about it which is really cool.

Their will be guest DJ sets by Blake Chadwick (9pm) and Tom Niblet (12pm).

Out Of Step

No comments: