Friday 26 February 2010

Two Thousand Trees Festival

The line up for this festival in Gloucestershire is getting better with every addition they make to it, I think you should all go as not only is it a great two days in a lovely setting with a good line up but it's also eco-friendly and unbranded. You can get tickets here. I went to the festival last year and it had a completely different atmosphere to any other festival I have been to. It's very relaxed and the campsite is moments away from the stage so you don't have to walk for miles to see each band. I also found that some of my favorite bands of the festival were the bands I hadn't heard mush of before (Imperial Leasure, Slow Club and Dananananaykroyd)

Make sure you keep 16th and 17th July free it's going to be a blast!



No comments: